Let me just start off by saying this: 24 more days :D
Now when I say 24 more days, I am referring to the wait until May 7th, which is the date Iron Man 2 comes out. When Iron Man first came out, I didn't think that much of it. I thought about the comic book hero and said "Well..how can this be a good movie?" I hadn't even seen the trailer. But I went with my family to the cinema anyways, and came out a new person. The movie was funny, exciting, and fun. It turned out to be something I had never expected! And with most of the movies he stars in, Robert stole the show. He was his usual witty and attractive self, which is good enough for me! It doesn't matter if you like the movie or not, you have to agree that Robert WAS Tony Stark and played him amazingly.
After seeing the movie, it was safe to say I was hooked. I quickly ran out, got some of the comic books, and basically any merchandise I could get my hands on. Then I heard about the second movie being made, and I was as giddy as a school girl. And whenever a new piece of footage or news or pictures came out I squeeled, and I screamed, and I counted down the days till I could see the movie. Thinking about it now, I must have drove my friends nuts with my little obsession. But I can't help it! Each day, my excitement builds. After a year or so of waiting, the date that I so desire is almost here :) So for anyone that hasn't seen the trailer, here it is:
Iron Man 2, starring Robert Downey Jr, Mickey Rourke, Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Scarlett Johanson, Sam Rockwell, and Samuel L. Jackson.
Hopefully this helps build your excitement for Roberts next movie.
-Liv
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment